Ovilus 3 Classic Edition Overview
The Ovilus 3 Classic is identical to the original Ovilus 3 except that it does not have a thermal flashlight. This was a limited edition model which was produced in a very limited run of under 50 units which sold out quickly after release.
Based on the original Ovilus and all preceding Ovilus, the Ovilus 3 Classic is an ITC device. The goal of the device is to facilitate communications. Just like doing EVP or ITC feedback, nothing is instant or guaranteed to produce results. The Ovilus 3 Classic provides 8 different ITC modes and a Sync mode to make matching up cameras and recorders easier. Like all Ovilus and Talker devices, the Ovilus 3 NEVER uses random generators.
Please note the Ovilus 5b is the newest model of the Ovilus Devices.
Modes Available with the Ovilus 3 Classic Edition
- Dictionary Mode Words are created out of the on-board data base.
- Q&A Mode The Q&A Mode is meant to be used as a question and answer session.
- Phonetic Mode Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech.
- Reverse Phonetic Mode Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech then played in reverse order.
- Touch Mode The Ovilus III will make a ping sound when touched.
- Draw Mode The device will “draw” across the screen, based on the amount of energy present.
- White Noise Mode Use this mode during EVP sessions for low level white noise.
- Energy Scope Mode This mode displays two channels of the Ovilus inputs.
- Utility Mode Utility Mode will allow you change the settings on the device.
- Sync Mode The yellow LED lights on the front of the device will flash as the device counts down from ten to zero.
Differences to the Original Ovilus 3
- Thermal Flashlight is not a feature of this model – The original Ovilus 3 had a heat sensor and flashlight that would change color depending on the temperature of the area that the device was pointed at.